CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2007

Oak St. Performance

It’s been education week this week and the school has had open classrooms. I’ve got to go and sit at the back of Josh and Sammy’s classrooms and just watch. They were very excited that I was there!! It’s been a long time since I’ve had time to go into a classroom as just a parent.
Today was a chance for classes to go and perform in the main street (Oak St) of town. The kids walk there from school, which takes them about 6 minutes, maybe 8 for ones with little legs. There was even a programme given out to parents!! Kindy performed, “The Wheels on the Holden”, Year 1 did “I Jump” and Year 3/4 did “Brumby Jack” using lagerphones. Year 2 sang “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” however Sammy missed out as her teacher was sick. She was disapointed that she didn’t get to go.
Josh did an amazing job of shaking his lagerphone of course!!
Josh is infront of the rope coloured pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment