CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First Post

Well with a little help from Dave here I am up and away with my own blog!!

I'm hoping that this will be a way for me to keep a journalled photo album for the kids to enjoy as they get bigger. I've still got to get the photo issue sorted out as of course the main family photos won't show up on my computer as of yet!! Hopefully this will be sorted out soon. In the mean time I'm going to just try and get used to editing/writing ect this blog. : )

At the moment Josh is out on the water with our lovely next door neighbours. We really couldn't have asked for nicer people!! Often they have the kids at their house on the weekend and they don't ever complain. It saves us from those whiny moments of "I'm bored!" or "I don't have anyone to play with!" or "We never get to go anywhere!". lol

We've had such a busy weekend already and its only the first few days of the school holidays. Sammy had her best friend, Brittnie sleepover on Friday night, I went out for end of term staff dinner, Saturday Josh had his friend Michael over, I went to a jewellery party and took the girls along with me. Then Sammy and I went back home and she played with Josh and his friend. Michael got picked up at 5:30 and Josh was invited out to a dance recital and McDonalds. I think it was the McDonalds that actually won him over. Sunday I got breakfast in bed!!! I love my husband!!! Then Josh got invited by our lovely neighbours out on their boat!! We're planning to go and see a movie at the drive-in tonight and I nearly forgot, Dave and I have been recovering the chairs in the dining room!! They're red vinyl. Maybe a bit tacky, but hey, we can wipe them down with water and they don't stain.

Will hopefully get the photo thing sorted out soon and then post some of my beautiful family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment