 |
| A family photo in Brisbane. |
I needed a bit of city smog and so we packed up our stuff and headed off to Brisbane for a bit of retail therapy.
‘Was the Easter Bunny going to find us in Brisbane?’ Sammy whispered.
‘Of course darling’, mummy said with as much conviction as she could muster.
 |
| The view from our hotel room. |
Sammy and Josh breathed a sigh of relief. Imagine being away from home and the Easter Bunny not knowing where we were going to be!!
We stayed in a lovely serviced apartment in the heart of the city with views of the river and stunning views of the city all decked out in its finery at night. Dave took some great shots of the city lights.
 |
| See how strong Sammy and Josh are. Te he he... |
 |
| Climbable art! |
We’ve included some of the photos of our weekend away. We hope you enjoy!
 |
| How does a pulley work? |
 |
| I can do it too Josh! |
 |
| Posing light. |
 |
| Checking out the Brisbane River. |
 |
| How cool am I! |
 |
| I'm cool too!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment