CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Baby Concert

I forgot to get my camera out while we were at the concert today and so there are no photos of Isabella in her outfits or even of Granny and Grandpa who came along to watch! I had of course left it to the last minute to get tickets for the Rhapsody Dance Studio 'Baby Concert' to watch Isabella perform in her first dance concert. I was so upset when they had sold out of tickets and so I had to email back and forth to get some tickets. When we arrived at the venue I was totally sure that we would be right at the back of the room. How wrong was I!! We had the best table in the house amazingly enough.
Isabella was in her element on stage. She could've been dancing up on stage by herself and she would have been as happy as a clam. The first dance that we watched her in was number four on the program and was simply titled 'Dora'. She walked out with the twenty or so other little ones and stood in her little outfit on stage waving maddly at the crowd. Once the stage lights came on she could see us and waved madly at us. It was adorable. At one stage she shouted out 'Look Momma' while pointing to the stage lights. We all had a giggle. She certainly wasn't nervous at all. I was a bit worried that she would end up having stage fright and not be able to perform as we had seen some other littlies do. But not our Isabella.
David, Isabella and Hamish outside the Hornsby RSL.

No comments:

Post a Comment