CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blue Hike and 6 years of wedded bliss

Josh and Sammy were both supposed to go hiking this weekend for scouts but we had double booked and poor Josh had his braces put on yesterday which meant he has a sore mouth. He probably would've toughed it out except that on top of the sore teeth he also has shingles which from what I've heard is extremely painful. So poor thing is tagging along with us to hang out at granny and pa's house with Bella and Hamish so that we can have a couple of hours of grown-up time to celebrate our anniversary. We've been married for 6 years today and I thank the universe for helping me find the man of my dreams. He's truly one in a million and I'm the luckiest woman around. I love you with all my being my love and look forward to many more years of mad crazy love with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment