I've started bathing Hamish in the bath with Isabella. It's much easier as she can hold him while I bathe him and he has so much fun staring at her babbling away. I actually sold our baby bath and stand on Ebay for $10 to an English man who was very happy with his purchase! It just got in the way, was such a palaver to fill and then empty and it just didn't make me happy when I looked at it.
Usually I'd use the baby bath when they were new born and then move up to the kitchen sink and then finally into the big bath. Well the kitchen sink here is far too tiny for our big brute of a child, so he went straight from the baby bath to the big bath.
He was having so much fun with Isabella holding him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment