CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Isabella's first day at school

Isabella has now been at school for just over a week and has made herself a little friend. I was hoping that she'd make herself a nice little girl friend. Am I sexist to want her to have a girlfriend? The little person that she's made friends with is a little boy by the name of Tom. Better known as 'Tommy Tom-Tom'. Isabella says that he doesn't have a bad attitude and that he says nice things about her drawings. So cute. I talked to Tom's mom and she said that Tom had told her that Isabella is an artist! How funny! I've managed to organise a playdate for them after school next week. Isabella is very excited and Tom said that it doesn't matter that Isabella is a girl. I think that was supposed to be a compliment. Aren't they so sweet at 5!


Isabella has been getting herself ready the night before school just like Sammy and Josh. She gets out her uniform and then we get her lunch and recess ready together. She has had a go at spreading butter on bread and is getting better and better. She sees her older siblings getting their lunches ready and so she wants to be just the same.


The only problem we've had is trying to find interesting things to eat at school. Today I made zucchini, sweet potato and cheese muffins which Isabella thought were very tasty and that will make a great addition to her lunch box. Breakfast cereal is another great snack, nutritous and tasty (Nutrigrain). We've also made weet-bix slice, crunchies and chocolate pikelets. All of these have been things that I ate as a child.
Looking gorgeous in her uniform.
My bumblebee and Hamish.
Isabella's first lunch at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment