I've been trying to organise a craft day on a Thursday since last year and it really hasn't gotten off the ground. Part of the problem has been this stinking weather and then the other part of the problem is crafty stuff is just plain old daggy! But I LOVE it!!
So over the last two weeks I've made some stray twine covered balls and a recovered a couple of cushions. I'm very happy with what they look like and the way they've made my home a little more homely!
Here are the photos.

So over the last two weeks I've made some stray twine covered balls and a recovered a couple of cushions. I'm very happy with what they look like and the way they've made my home a little more homely!
Here are the photos.

Angie, I love those balls and you've inspired me. Have to get off to Spotlight, when it's not pouring down rain! Gail
ReplyDelete