Sammy has been asking me for a couple of weeks to have her hair cut. She desperately wanted a fringe again. The last time she had a fringe was when she was about 4. I was worried that she'd change her mind and then have to spend ages growing it out. Well after a couple of weeks of badgering by her I finally succumbed to the pressure and let her have it done. It cost $10 and made her very happy. She also looks gorgeous with a fringe and SO much older. She suddenly looks 16! How did I end up with such a gorgeous girl!
 |
| My beautiful girls. |
Josh's hair seems to have a life of its own. It just grows so quickly! I wish my hair would grow quickly. Since I had Hamish and a ton of my hair fell out I've been waiting for it to grow back. It's finally starting to grow, but it looks like baby hair and Hamish is now 10 months old. So you can see how I would be getting impatient. Well Josh's hair has been getting curlier and curlier the older he gets. He really doesn't like his curls at the moment and always wants it cut really short. Maybe one day he'll appreciate the curl and grow himself a huge afro. But in the meantime we try and keep on top of it by keeping it very short. That way the curl can't be seen. Josh is also looking very old. And what a lovely young man he is growing into.
 |
| Josh with his newly cut hair. |
No comments:
Post a Comment