The Porpoise Pool was worth every cent just for these moments! Hamish got kissed by the dolphin, but I think that he thought he was going to be eaten. He had the biggest look of surprise on his face just after the kiss. It was very funny.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Finally some kisses!
It's taken a while for me to organise the photos from our Coffs Harbour trip onto picassa so that I can play around with them. I'm trying really hard to make the files and photos easier to find on my computer which of course has taken me extra time, but hopefully will mean less time in the long term. I actually went and wrote a description for each folder of photos all the way back to 2007!! You'll either be extremely impressed or a little sad for me that my life revolves around such mindless organisation. Either way here are the photos of all those seal and dolphin kisses from our time away.


The Porpoise Pool was worth every cent just for these moments! Hamish got kissed by the dolphin, but I think that he thought he was going to be eaten. He had the biggest look of surprise on his face just after the kiss. It was very funny.
The Porpoise Pool was worth every cent just for these moments! Hamish got kissed by the dolphin, but I think that he thought he was going to be eaten. He had the biggest look of surprise on his face just after the kiss. It was very funny.
Labels:
Angie,
Dave,
Family outing,
Hamish,
Isabella,
Joshua,
Sammy,
School Holidays,
Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment