Nanny and Poppy arrived on our doorstep today with the much anticipated rocking horse. When I picked Isabella up from daycare today the first thing she asked was if Nanny and Poppy had arrived with the horse. She has decided to name her horse 'SnowDrop'. Once we got home she almost ran from the car to see Nanny and Poppy. It was just adorable to see. She was a little nervous when she first got on the horse but I know that won't last long. Thank you so much Dad for all your hard work. The rocking horse is just beautiful and will be loved dearly by Isabella and Hamish for many years to come.I needed to empty the dishwasher and give the kitchen a little tidy before we went out and feed Hamish. I managed to get Poppy to feed Hamish his lovely pumpkin, rice cereal and hot water concoction for dinner while I had both hands free to clean the kitchen. What a great help it was!
We decided to take Nanny and Poppy out to dinner at Ikea and Isabella held onto Poppy's hand all the way around the store. At one stage Poppy hid and Isabella thought that she had lost him. She then held his hand even more tightly. When we got back Poppy and Nanny read Isabella a story and put her to bed. She was just in her element tonight. Tomorrow we're off to the park...

No comments:
Post a Comment