 |
| Aren't they so handsome! |
Usually on Saturday mornings it's just Dave or I that take Isabella to dance class. Sometimes we do it together. Those are nice days where Dave and I have a quick breakfast (dance class used to be 45 minutes and has only recently changed to one hour now that she's gone up a level) a proper cup of coffee, sometimes a little read of the paper and a chat while I feed Hamish. He always seems to need to be fed at the same time as me!! We haven't let on to Isabella that we're enjoying treats away from dance class or I'm sure that she'll want to come with us!
Josh and Sammy have been spending most Friday nights to Saturday night with their dad which has really disrupted our lives. Luckily from this weekend we're going back to fortnightly Fridays and Saturdays and fortnightly Monday afternoons. That means that the kids will still see their dad weekly but without so much disruption to our lives.
 |
| Tucking into bacon and eggs. |
Anyway Sammy had a sleepover on Friday night and so on Saturday morning there was just Josh to take along for a treat. (Dave was grateful for an hour of peace and quiet!)We quickly dropped Isabella at dance class with her brand new dance shoes (she was VERY excited to finally have proper jazz and tap shoes!) and we walked up to a local cafe for breakfast. I was happy to just have a cup of tea as I'd already eaten breakfast. So I fed Hamish and Josh got to have eggs and bacon and a milkshake. It was so nice to have my boys with me. I'm sure it won't be long before Josh's social calendar is filled on the weekends and visits to a local cafe with mum are few and far between.
No comments:
Post a Comment