CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lunch with Jo

On Friday I took myself, Isabella and Hamish out west to visit a dear friend that I've known for 14 year for a 'playdate' fo me!! I had to tell Isabella it was mummy's 'playdate' and not hers as she really does like to talk. Once we arrived I unpacked enough stuff for a week! Jo's house became a see of baby and little girl paraphenalia and didn't quite look the same until we packed up our stuff to go home. We had a great time catching up and luckily the kids were really well behaved and Hamish didn't stink out their house too much with a couple of almighty poos. lol When you are past the poo stage you really don't want to go back there in a rush. I even double wrapped the suckers so that they wouldn't stink out their bin too much. Unfortunately with the weather being quite as hot as it has I don't think the double wrapping will have done very much to contain the stench. Sorry Jo!! After morning tea at her house, a wonder around her lovely garden and a quick feed of Hamish again we drove to Rouse Hill shops and had a quick bite to eat and a coffee. I got to come home with a bagful of mint and some succulents which not only made the car smell wonderful but are now sitting on my kitchen bench in a variety of containers waiting to be planted and giving off a delicious aroma. Thank you for a wonderful day Jo! Can't wait to catch up again soon. Perhaps for some craft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment