CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Three Balmain finds

Josh's orthodontist is in Balmain and so quite regularly we go visiting there to throw away our money on his teeth. Only joking! I had braces and think that straight teeth are important and would do anything to find the money to pay for them. Anyway, while I'm there I usually go window shopping. I love looking into the shop windows and imagining what other delightful things they've got lurking out of view. Well just last week I finally go to go and have a very short look. I had Josh wait in the car with Isabella and Hamish while they were finishing off ice-creams (bribery is a wonderful thing) and no Hamish didn't eat ice-cream, and I got to go and have a little look at the stuff inside. I'm so totally in love with the stores. ALL of them are on-line!! Yay!! So I got to show Dave and he thinks that they're great little stores too. Here's a look at some of their stuff...
Inside Traders
They are a little shop in Darling St. that have a few hand-made things like below, but mostly they have fantastic furniture finds! Go to the link above and check them out.
Pyramid Door Stop
This is only an example as I couldn't get a photo from their site. But you get the picture. Cute stuff!


















Quintessential duck egg blue
I'm in LOVE!! This shop is full on industrial finds and I could almost buy everything there. PLUS Dave likes the stuff too. Bonus!
Hope this is okay, but this is from their shop. They have fantastic stuff!!
no Chintz
This is a shop for sewers only. But if you love fabric you will love this store. They have examples of things that you can make with their beautiful fabrics. I wanted to touch everything in this store. Ahh Just in heaven.
Beautiful material range. You have to check out the store if you can sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment