 |
| So handsome! |
 |
| A really good looking young man! |
I took Josh to buy an outfit for the wedding we're going to at the end of the month. My baby brother has finally taken the plunge and is marrying the wonderful woman that he's been with for the past 8 or 9 years!! Enough about them for the moment though. It's all about my little man who is suddenly the size of an adult at 14 years old. He's really not a baby anymore even though I like to think that he'll always be my baby!! We had to go to the men's department to find him something that would fit so that he can 'suit up' for the wedding. He picked out the tie himself and I think he did a fabulous job! I'm going to be one proud momma on the day showing off my handsome man, who is nearly as tall as me. How did that happen so quickly?!
As soon as we got home he had to try it all on. Of course none of it has been washed or ironed yet, but you get the general idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment