CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boronia Fete

I've been a bit slack with my blog posts since I went over our downloads by $200!! So a little upload shy, but trying to get over that. So since it's late at night and I should be sleeping here goes with a whole lot of short posts and some photos. Here's Bella with her trophy for dancer of the week! So cute. And a photo with her big sister. All of us at Boronia fete to watch Sammy dance. Unfortunately I didn't take a photo of that as I was to busy watching her.
Here's a close up of Bella's painted face. We then raced home to get Sammy dressed for her Halloween party. She dressed as a witch and I did her make-up. What a cute witch she made! Our weekends are not usually quite so busy or manic.

No comments:

Post a Comment