Today I exchanged the lights and finished our 2nd and 3rd tree (don't judge me it truly is a sickness I have) and persuaded the eldest and strongest child to put the empty boxes under the house. The only problem I see is that our house doesn't have enough decorations around now that we've moved into more spacious digs. This is the only downside mind you and easily rectified by getting or making more Christmas decorations.
So today I also visited my local Hobbysew and bought material for a new tree skirt and some felt for some new tree ornaments. When I showed the ladies at Hobbysew what I wanted to make with the calico they were very excited and said they might make one too. So perhaps you'll see a new Christmas skirt there and you'll know it came from me.
Here are some sneak peaks of the decorating so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment