CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions for 2012


2012 is just around the corner and Dave and I have come up with a list of things we'd like to accomplish this coming year. As you can see my list is quite a bit longer than his! I think that I was lucky to drag the 6 resolutions out of him. ; )

What have you decided to do  in 2012?

Mine:
  1. Complete the Couch to 5K run using my new app!
  2. Read 24 books.
  3. Make some really yummy macarons.
  4. Paint dining room table.
  5. Paint coffee table.
  6. Replace TV cabinet.
  7. Plan meals for the week every week. Perhaps post them so that I'll be accountable and also so that I can rotate weekly menu plans once I have a few of them.
  8. Plan a holiday for my 40th birthday in August.
  9. Escape with Dave and I for a weekend away without any of the children.
  10. Create a mix and match wardrobe with classic pieces that I can build on.
  11. Create a spot in the filing cabinet for Hamish.
  12. Scan in negatives from when Josh and Sammy were little.
  13. Create scrapbooking photo albums for each child for the first 5 years of their lives. (This is already started)
  14. Find my core.
David:
  1. Get to the gym three to four times a week for an hour each time.
  2. Drop 10% of my body weight by my birthday. 
  3. Complete my website business' filing backlog.
  4. Choose and purchase a new car.
  5. Hit the targets for my new business.
  6. Get all my old film and slides professionally scanned.


No comments:

Post a Comment