CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Twenty three days to go...

Today I had a lovely catch up with a wonderful woman. We decided to do fun activities and so cleaned her house together. Of course my tongue is planted firmly in cheek. She made a delicious lunch and the kids played so well that I almost forgot I had Bella with me. Her little golden locked boy entertained my Bella so well. He had her in stitches. So cute! I hope she doesn't mind me posting a photo of him.
Bella with her lunch and a silly smile.
Another cute smile!
Cutting the just printed activities.
The bits all ready to put together.
The finished product.
Slipped in to make sure it fits.
All the activities in their special place.
Josh's dance trophy.
Last night I ended staying up late to finish the advent activity calendar. (Staying up late seems to be a recurring theme with me lately unfortunately!!) I had to make sure the little pieces of cardboard would fit in our advent calendar. I can't take credit for the hanging Santa though. I bought it quite a few years ago but it really needed an update. So after lots of fiddling with paper, cutting, hole punching and ribbon cutting I ended up with something I'm very happy with. Our activity last night was to finish decorating the house and tree. Tonight was to go out for a treat. We had to take the kids to the golden arches tonight (McDonalds) because Josh had his dance class end of year presentations and it only finished at 6. So a rush back home to pick up the kids after the presentation finished meant a trip to a place that would feed us quickly. Anyway to make this long story shorter our activity for tonight was to visit the video store (is that showing my age?) and get the kids an ice-cream. Here are some pics to see what the calendar looks like and also Josh's trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment