CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

After mothers group

Isabella had some lovely friends over to play today from my mothers group. A really nice bunch of women and really it's more about the adults than the kids I think. We all had a lovely play day and so did the kids.
I was lucky enough to have Sammy make some weetbix slice this morning before she went to school. What wonderful children I have! I couldn't have done everything I needed to do without her help. I managed to have breakfast and a shower AND feed Hamish. It's really like having a much needed extra pair of hands now that she's older.
The friends came and played monsters and also with the playdoh I made last week. There is now more grey brown playdoh after there visit, but isn't that the point of playing! Mixing all the colours together makes browny grey every single time funnily enough. I'll just make some new playdoh when we run out of the different colours.
Once her friends left we had a "face plate" lunch and then Isabella did some craft. In between her beautiful creations she decided to wash her bike. Who knew it was dirty!! Then back to craft again.
While she was washing I washed down the table top of our outdoor setting. It was so nice to be able to sit outside in the warmth today. It didn't feel like winter at all. It did remind me that we need to go and pick up the outside umbrella from my sister. It almost started getting too hot outside. Well never for me, the reptile that I am who never seems warm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment