CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Today I got told!

Tonight Isabella came out of her bed numerous times. Dave was out and Hamish is not well and was sleeping on the couch. I didn't want to move him to a safer place in case I woke him up and so Isabella used this to her advantage. I used counting a couple of times, which works momentarily, but then I just had enough and yelled at her to stay in her bed or I was going to come and take a favourite toy away.
Well Isabella felt that she needed to come and tell me that she loved me but I had told my friends that I was going to get her to do 'nice talking' for stars and that I wasn't doing 'nice talking'. Well I had a hard time keeping a straight face. I couldn't think of a comeback for that!! So I said that we'll try and get stars for going to bed at the right time and I did take a toy away from her. Who knows what did the trick but she stayed in bed once I got up. Probably it was me getting up to her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment