We're going on holiday next week and I decided that if I take our meals up I can have a holiday from cooking but still eat healthy meals. So first we have a bolognaise sauce which we will have with spaghetti and which I will also make into a lasagna later on this evening. 
I also made a stew with parsnips and carrots and I used a bay leaf which of course makes me a gourmet chef!! ; )
I then made a curry and some taco mince.
I actually had all of the food cooking at the same time so it didn't take that long. So we have tacos, lasagna, spag Bol and curry for four of our dinners plus one dinner of left overs. For breakfast we'll have pancakes one morning (the bottled variety that I already purchased at Costco), eggs and bacon on one and cereal for the rest. We'll try and have rolls and sandwiches for lunch on all the days we're away and instead of wasting our money on meals out we'll go and do stuff. I'm thinking that we'll go and see whales migrating, kiss some seals, go to a butterfly farm, see some clogs being made, go down a toboggan ride and even watch a crab race. I wonder if you can guess where we're going!

I also made a stew with parsnips and carrots and I used a bay leaf which of course makes me a gourmet chef!! ; )
I then made a curry and some taco mince.

I actually had all of the food cooking at the same time so it didn't take that long. So we have tacos, lasagna, spag Bol and curry for four of our dinners plus one dinner of left overs. For breakfast we'll have pancakes one morning (the bottled variety that I already purchased at Costco), eggs and bacon on one and cereal for the rest. We'll try and have rolls and sandwiches for lunch on all the days we're away and instead of wasting our money on meals out we'll go and do stuff. I'm thinking that we'll go and see whales migrating, kiss some seals, go to a butterfly farm, see some clogs being made, go down a toboggan ride and even watch a crab race. I wonder if you can guess where we're going!
No comments:
Post a Comment