CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Poppy made a Rocking Horse

This is the email from Dave's Dad today. He's been quietly making the most beautiful rocking horse I've ever seen!! The kids are going to absolutely LOVE it! What a family heirloom it will become. Thank you SO much Dad!!
Here is the email...


Hi Dave and Angie
Pictures attached of the rocking horse from "Go to Whoa".
This will be for Isabella for a couple of years and Hamish later.
There is nothing preventing Josh and Sammy having a go other than getting
Isabella's permission I guess.
I have sat on it and had a small ride.
Probably will have to partially dismantle to get in car to bring down.
So looking forward to seeing you all again, seems ages. It is ages.
Love to all
Dad and Anne
XX
Photobucket
Here's the finished rocking horse. Isn't it beautiful!
Photobucket
Here's the man in action. Isn't he talented!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment