I bought some more material for Sammy's room to match the bunting. I think I'll probably make some tie-backs for the curtains and a cushion cover. Today I covered three little wooden frames with the same material. I'll probably put something on top of them although I'm not sure what yet!
Heres what I did:
I turned the pictures in all the frames inside out so you wouldn't see them through the thin fabric and then I used my staple gun to attach the fabric to the frames. 
I was too lazy to iron the fabric as you can see by all the creases. I just pulled it tight!
Now I just need to decide how to finish them off...
Heres what I did:

I turned the pictures in all the frames inside out so you wouldn't see them through the thin fabric and then I used my staple gun to attach the fabric to the frames. 
I was too lazy to iron the fabric as you can see by all the creases. I just pulled it tight!
Now I just need to decide how to finish them off...
No comments:
Post a Comment