CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

11 sleeps - craft and cards

Two home made cones.
Ruffled, pink, feathered and silver ribbon cone.
Lime milkshake and donuts.
Sammy dressed as Miss Walke.
Hamish and his two tooth smile.
Bella had to share today.
Sammy with her card list.
I made an over the top pink feathered tree for Sammy today which she loves!! I got the idea from here at Miss Flibbertigibett. She did an amazing tutorial on a shabby pink one, which I loved. Mine is more pink vomit. I also did a little more of my snowflake ornament. I hung the present ornament on the tree. I made two cones out of cardboard. I also did some pressie wrapping and then quickly packed up so I could go and pick the kids up. I took them to Top Ryde City to get new shoes and out for arvo tea. Today's Christmas activity was writing Christmas cards. Sammy was the only one keen. She had a list and checked them off as she went. So sweet!

1 comment: