CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Back from our holiday and ready for school

We've been away for a week of rest and relaxation, no computers, minimal TV and electronics (the kids were allowed to use electronics for a short period of quiet time at night) and lots of craft, walks, meals out and time spent together. It was wonderful!

I'll put together photos very soon I promise, but I'm trying to get three children ready for school. Two of them are starting new schools and one of them is starting school for the first time. So lots of change!!

This year is going to be very busy with settling all the kids into new routines, keeping up with menu planning which has been on hold while on holiday, keeping up with my new running routine, reading (I'm up to my third book of the year), getting my craft day organised (I'm going to be holding a craft day at home with friends [old and new] on Thursdays) and generally trying to finish all those half finished projects.

Here's to 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment