I downloaded the couch to 5 K run app quite a few months ago and I've been
procrastinating waiting for the perfect opportunity to begin it. Well I managed to talk Josh into doing it with me. So tonight we started. We walked and ran for 2.65km in 26 min. I'm guessing we will improve. Well I hope we will. No I know we will!! Positive thinking of course. I don't have any photos of us running or walking as I don't want to show off our incredibly
sweatymuscly bodies.
 |
| Chocolate Monopoly set. Sorry about the grainy photo! |
So here is a photo of us playing chocolate monopoly instead. Josh was nice enough to share it with us. You win the chocolate and then get to eat it as you go. Josh decided that it would be fairer to wait until the end of the game and then share the chocolate out fairly. What a sweet boy I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment