Today I decided that since I'd been paid and wasn't expecting to be I'd go and do the ol back to school shop. We did school shoes first and Isabella had a smile on her face from ear to ear. She was so excited about her first pair of school shoes. My baby is growing up so quickly!!
 |
| Smiling at her shoes. |
 |
| Option 2 shoe. She chose the first pair. |
Sammy was also excited about her shoes for high school- they were her first pair of lace up school shoes. They also both got a pair of sneakers. We then went and got lunch boxes, stationery and socks and undies. An expensive day, but a lot of happy children.
Hamish has not been well since New Years Eve with high temperatures. We ended up going to the emergency pediatric department at the Royal North Shore Hospital because his temps were still really high on the 2nd of January and we had trouble keeping them down. Today he still had a temp in the mid 38s, but was a little more himself and even ate a little food. My poor little baby!! Today was the first time that I'd been able to take him out of the house and he slept most of the time we were out. Pretty unusual for him, so I know he's not quite himself. The Dr at the hospital said that he'd improve by day 5 and he is thank goodness.
 |
| He fell asleep sitting upright. Poor baby. |
No comments:
Post a Comment