My New Years Eve resolution was to write a menu plan each week. Well here is this coming weeks:
Monday: scrambled egg on toast with smoked salmon
Tuesday: beef curry and brown rice
Wednesday: frittata and salad
Thursday: chicken burritos
Friday: baked beans on toast
Saturday: Buffallo wings and salad
Sunday: bread dipped in egg with tomato
I just realised that I've started on Monday but I should've started on Thursday. Never mind. I think you get the picture. I'll probably need to include a left over day, but it'll probably be used up on weekend lunches.
Monday: scrambled egg on toast with smoked salmon

Tuesday: beef curry and brown rice
Wednesday: frittata and salad

Thursday: chicken burritos
Friday: baked beans on toast
Saturday: Buffallo wings and salad

Sunday: bread dipped in egg with tomato

I just realised that I've started on Monday but I should've started on Thursday. Never mind. I think you get the picture. I'll probably need to include a left over day, but it'll probably be used up on weekend lunches.
So organised!
ReplyDelete