CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Bake bake bake

Today I used my favorite biscuit recipe from the Simple Saving site to bake some biscuits. I also used my new Diptic app to put the photos together. The favorites of the day were the nutella and choc-chip ones.
The Recipe

Ingredients:
500g butter
1 cup sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
5 cups self-raising flour

Method:
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Add milk and flour.
3. Divide into 4 bowls.
5. Add whatever you want to each bowl.
6. Bake in preheated moderate oven for 10 minutes.
I added half a cup of nutella and choc-chips to one batch, half a cup of peanut butter to another, a teaspoon of vanilla and a pecan on top of each rolled biscuit to another, I wrapped the rest in glad wrap in logs and stuck them in the fridge for later.

Nutella and chic-chip cookies
Nutella and choc-chips biscuits
Peanut butter biscuits
Peanut butter biscuits
Pecan and vanilla biscuits
Vanilla and pecan nut biscuits

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Diptic tip. It's a great app for blogging. I hope Hamish is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete