Hamish had an awful night last night with waking. I forgot how hard it was without any sleep. Well when I finally opened my eyes in the morning I noticed that Hamish had a little rash on his face and his arms. I lifted his shirt and there it was too. So I showered quickly, text my hairdresser Diana, who is 14 weeks pregnant to let her know that it wasn't a good idea for her to come over to do my hair and then rang the doctor to make an appointment. I could only get in at 12:45pm.
The doctor thinks it is either Roseola or a reaction to the amoxicillin that he was given when we went to the doctors last week. I got a 2nd opinion and it looks to be Roseola. So no hairdresser appointment for me and the kids are missing out on seeing their dad. It should only last a couple of days. So hopefully we can drop them at their dad's house on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment