 |
| Hamish's footprint next to a 20c piece. |
I've taken the footprints of all the kids at birth ( which ends up being at around 11 or 12 weeks because who is even aware of anything for the first 3 months!), 6 months and then a year. Poor Isabella missed out on her year footprints as I was going back to work at a new school. That time is just a blur. Anyway it was time for Hamish's footprints.I used blue paint and Dave tried to hold Hamish still while I took the prints. I think video of me trying to take the prints would've been so funny! It's seriously messy and their little hands and feet are so little and really have a life of their own. Hamish wasn't impressed in the least. A gorgeous memory of a cute little man at only 11 weeks of age. I imagine how big he's going to be one day and how little these feet will seem then.
No comments:
Post a Comment