CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Changing it up...

I'm stuck to the couch with a sleeping Hamish lying on me and the computer perched on my lap. I can't move for fear of waking him up so I thought I'd update my blog with another free background from the cutest blog on the block. Poor Hamish is still very snotty and is snuffling on me like a pig searching for truffles.
Too late!! He's awake. He just started bobbing up and down on my chest like he's in a bobbing for apples game. Very funny!! He's attached now and relatively happy.
So today was a day of catching up with housework and reorganising my craft room. Hamish slept for 3 hours today which is unheard of in this house. So I used the time wisely and tidied, spray and wiped, vacuumed, loaded and unloaded the dishwasher twice, put a load of washing on (hubby hung quite a few loads out today. In our house I'm very lucky as he is in charge of the washing. Lucky me!! A big thank you to you honey!! XXOOXX) dusted, wiped down all the photo frames in the house and changed some things around in our room (the decorative bits). Since Hamish was still sleeping after all of this I then started on the craft room. I managed to unpack the last of the cardboard boxes in there and got rid of a whole lot of rubbish.
Photobucket
An unused photo frame. Will change out the yellow I think.
I even managed to make a little bit of craft. Not very interesting, but I thought the kids would like to know what we're having for dinner and if anyone wanted to cook they could see what was on the menu for the week and then make something. This of course is wishful thinking, but my darling husband has started to cook more often and the two oldest are showing a smidgen of interest. Maybe this will help.
Dave got everything ready outside for him to start painting the cot tomorrow and for me to paint the inside of my scout cupboard that Dave got for me for FREE. I need it to finish my craft room, so I'm keen to get it painted.
Photobucket
She said this is for when she turns five. See the '5' in the middle.
Isabella LOVED having the craft stuff more accessible in the craftroom and spent a good couple of hours happily sticking bits of paper and sparkles to paper and then using the super patterned scissors to cut more paper and stick that on and then use textas to colour it all in.
A good day was had today by all! And a very productive one for me. Yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment