The house always seems empty when Sammy and Josh are staying at their dads place. It's now also noticeable by Bella! So I decided to try and make the time without Josh and Sammy fun. Bella missed her big brother and sister but we coped. Stuff just wasn't as much fun without them. 
We went scootering, but got bored quickly without Josh racing past and Sammy going ahead a little and then coming back. The flying fox that was so much fun with Josh helping ended up giving Bella a bleeding lip. Poor little thing!! We tried to cheer up by going and getting afternoon tea.
It seemed to work. But since Hamish takes up so much of my time at the moment Bella really misses her older siblings. I try to be fun but I don't really succeed. We did manage to do some baking and craft as well , but the best news of all was finding out that Josh and Sammy were coming home early. Yay!!

We went scootering, but got bored quickly without Josh racing past and Sammy going ahead a little and then coming back. The flying fox that was so much fun with Josh helping ended up giving Bella a bleeding lip. Poor little thing!! We tried to cheer up by going and getting afternoon tea.

It seemed to work. But since Hamish takes up so much of my time at the moment Bella really misses her older siblings. I try to be fun but I don't really succeed. We did manage to do some baking and craft as well , but the best news of all was finding out that Josh and Sammy were coming home early. Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment