I finally had a little time to paint after getting the painting supplies I needed. Hamish was being a good boy and actually slept when I had some energy. This doesn't happen that often. Isabella was also wanting to help but was prepared to draw for the hour it took me to paint the first coat of paint on the cupboard as long as she could paint afterwards.
First I painted over the dents that had been filled and spots I didn't think the roller would get into. Then I rolled away to my hearts content. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Isn't that always the way! An hour all up.
This is after only one coat. The only problem was the awful paint smell in the house for a good day after. Dave put an onion in the room to help with the smell. I'd never heard of this. It seemed to work.
He put half an onion in a bowl of water.
Afterwards I took Isabella outside to do magic water painting. She loved it! Very cheap clean fun that entertains for hours. All the kids have loved painting with water.

First I painted over the dents that had been filled and spots I didn't think the roller would get into. Then I rolled away to my hearts content. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Isn't that always the way! An hour all up.
This is after only one coat. The only problem was the awful paint smell in the house for a good day after. Dave put an onion in the room to help with the smell. I'd never heard of this. It seemed to work.
He put half an onion in a bowl of water. Afterwards I took Isabella outside to do magic water painting. She loved it! Very cheap clean fun that entertains for hours. All the kids have loved painting with water.

No comments:
Post a Comment