CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 25, 2011

How to cheer up a sick girl

Isabella had an awful night last night. Her temperature went over 39 and we really had trouble keeping it down. Isabella came through to our room about 2:00am burning up. Poor little girl looked awful. Dave got up to get her some panadol and try to cool her down. I got up for a little bit, but by 2:30am I was exhausted and wanted to get a little bit of sleep before Hamish woke me up for his next feed. He ended up sleeping until 5:30am. Dave struggled to get her temperature down and so this morning we took her to the doctors. It's times like these that having Dave work from home are great!! I really appreciated his help in getting Isabella to the doctors. I could've done it by myself, but with Hamish along it would've been difficult trying to coordinate his feeds and looking after Bella as well. If you're reading this Dave, thanks! It was so nice having you there with me!!
Anyway Isabella has virul conjunctivitis poor thing. She's feeling a little chirpier this morning, but is not herself.
Once home I made Isabella some playdoh like I promised. This kept her happy for about an hour. Just enough time for me to clean up breakfast dishes, pack the dishwasher, clean up the playdoh mess I'd made and do a once over of the house. Hamish luckily fell asleep in the high chair while watching me make the playdoh. He was NOT happy!!

Photobucket
In the process of making playdoh.
Photobucket
Hamish complaining loudly!
Photobucket
See those beautiful colours.
Photobucket
A happy girl with washing in the background.
Photobucket
He fell asleep just before I finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment