CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A moment in time...

Saturday afternoon and the kids have done there 2 hours of raffle duty and did a great job selling raffle tickets. I did a huge grocery shop with Isabella and Hamish in the baby bjorn. We managed to fill the trolley by half way through the supermarket and then Hamish had had enough and I had to go and change him. I asked the manager if I could leave my trolley at the info counter while I took Hamish to be changed. I asked him to promise that they wouldn't start putting the stuff from my trolley back on the shelves and he said don't worry no one will touch it. I still felt weird leaving the store and hurried back. Once I got back Isabella decided she needed to go to the toilet even though I asked her at least 3 times while we were at the toilets if she was absolutely sure that she didn't need to go. Isn't that always the way!! Luckily Dave was with the oldest two selling raffle tickets just outside the store and so sent Sammy to get Bella from me and take her to the toilet. Sammy came back with Bella pretty quickly and she decided once she was there that she didn't need to go. I'm glad I didn't decide to go back down to the bathrooms because I think I would've had a mini meltdown.

Once home we had lunch and then we all did jobs around the house, except for Isabella who played so sweetly in her room and Hamish who slept peacefully. He needed to catch up on his sleep after keeping me up most of the night.

Photobucket
Sammy made zucchini slice for me.
Photobucket
Bella played in her room with Barbie.
Photobucket
Josh karchered off moss next to the washing line.
Photobucket
Hamish slept quietly. Yay!
Photobucket
Isn't he adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment