 |
| Rugged up in the pram. |
Every Tuesday I go to a physiotherapy exercise class for new mums. We concentrate on our core muscles and making sure they're all normal and strong after having a baby. There are three or four ladies that are volunteers for the class and mind the babies. Hamish does not like any of them unfortunately and spent the first two classes screaming. The ladies remembered his name from the first class and I don't think it was for his good looks. So last week my mum looked after him and he was a little better behaved. This week she is recovering from a wrist operation and so had my lovely sister along to help. How lucky am I!! Well Hamish slept the whole time. Not one peep!! I'm so grateful for their help it makes for a relaxing work out. Here is the little man wide awake on the way from the carpark to my class.
No comments:
Post a Comment