CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ten pin bowling!

It's the school holidays and so I asked the kids what they wanted to do. Bowling was up there on the todo list. I must admit that I love bowling and hadn't been in a long time. Dave was at home working and so it was just me and the four kids. Josh and Sammy are very helpful. I really couldn't cope without them. They were able to help Isabella when she needed it and keep her happy when I was feeding Hamish.

We had two games and a hotdog, chips and coke. The kids were in heaven and me too. I've been couting calories trying to get these pesky last 4 kilos to disappear and haven't been eating much junk at all. Hotdog and chips. Yum!Sammy Josh helping Bella
Both Josh and Sammy were great at helping Isabella at her first ten pin bowling outing. Hamish Sammy and me
I even managed to bowl with Hamish. He slept for 3 hours!!! I wish he would be that good while I was doing my Physio class. Oh well.
We all enjoyed the hotdogs!
The only reason I won was that Josh gave me two strikes and Sammy gave me a spare while I fed Hamish. Weren't they kind. He he heBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment